1. Monday…make up all the ‘Christmas gifts’ to give away.
2. Tuesday…meet my good friend (from Florida) who is visiting her GREAT-grandchild in Chatsworth, GA. Meet her at the Huddle house AT 8AM….8AM in the MORNING!!! I love her….but she knows that!! This proves it! When I get back, I have to make up six baskets for the CWC luncheon on Wednesday.
3. Wednesday…go to Christian Women’s Luncheon at Stone Wall on Main Street in Cartersville, GA from 11am to 2pm. This is our yearly Silent and Live Auction to raise money for Stonecroft Ministries missionaries.
4. Thursday…go to see Dr. Connie at Noon. She keeps me sane.
5. Friday…clean the house. Because I have not done anything all week, but run and work. Make two Dog Pallets for the Church Sale at Floyd Creek.
6. Saturday…go to Floyd Creek Baptist Church, Taylorsville, GA — 8:30am. I have bought a ‘smoked turkey’. Gotta go pick it up and see if I can sale some Dog Pallets, so I can pay for it.
7. Sunday…go to church. Drive to Alabama at 2pm and spend the week with my family before Thanksgiving.
Thank you God that you give me the strength to do all this, and the mind to get it done.